Vocational and short courses
A vocational or essential skills course is aimed at students at all levels and are perfect if you would like to change career, refresh your industry skills or develop your English, maths, digital or IT skills, ready for progression. Learn alongside like-minded adults at your own pace and acquire the necessary qualifications for your dream career.
Benefits of vocational and short courses
at Leeds City College
- Choose from an exciting range of subjects.
- Study an English, maths or IT course tailored to your needs.
- Achieve a recognised qualification and benefit from progression support.
- Learn from tutors with real industry experience in their fields.
- Put your theory into practice in facilities such as childcare rooms and salons.
You may qualify for funding to help you pay for all, or part of, your course. Fees may be waived due to personal circumstances and/or if you receive certain benefits. Please note that you will need to provide evidence to prove your benefit payments. Student funding support and instalment payments are also available for those who are eligible. For more information get in touch with us.
Why choose a vocational course?
Leeds City College has selected a range of vocational course options for adult learners to develop or upskill students. These courses can help you develop your career or give you the skills to start your dream job.