Level Up Your Education For Free
Previously known as the Lifetime Skills Guarantee, the Covid-19 pandemic has had an impact on all our lives, and it may have left you out of work or thinking of a complete career change. That’s where the National Skills Fund comes in.
If you are earning below £18,525, unemployed or don’t currently hold a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to A Levels), then you are eligible to study for free as an Adult learner.
Free Level 3 courses starting
- Level 3 Award in Advanced Welding Skills
- Level 3 BTEC National Extended Certificate in Engineering
- Level 3 Certificate in Fabrication and Welding Techniques and Skills
- OCR Level 3 Advanced GCE in Biology A
- OCR Level 3 Advanced GCE in Chemistry A
- AQA Level 3 Advanced GCE in Physics
- OCR Level 3 Advanced Subsidiary GCE in Biology A
- OCR Level 3 Advanced Subsidiary GCE in Chemistry A
- AQA Level 3 Advanced Subsidiary GCE in Physics
- BTEC NQF Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Applied Science – Year 1
- BTEC NQF Level 3 Top-Up Extended Diploma in Applied Science – Year 2
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 3 Certificate in Assisted Living
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 3 Certificate in Early Interventions Work
- Level 3 Certificate in Substance Abuse
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Homeless People
- Level 3 Diploma in Logistics
- Level 3 Diploma in Probation Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Youth Work Practice (England)
How to apply
Click on a course below to find out more information. Then when you’re ready, hit the ‘Apply Now’ button – this can be found at the top of every course page.
After consenting to allow us to contact you, the form should already be filled in with your selected course. All that is left for you to do is to select your start date and enter your details. We will then be in contact with you regarding the next steps.
What is a Level 3 Qualification?
Level 3 qualifications are the equivalent of an A level that offer a route to higher education or the skills to boost your career prospects.
The National Skills Fund are offering Level 3 qualifications for free as an incentive to improve the economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
How does the National Skills Fund work?
The Government launched ‘Free Courses For Jobs’ in April 2021 to meet the effects the pandemic has had on careers, including redundancies and business closures.
It means over 400 courses are now available to study for free for those aged over 19 years old. So wherever you’re looking to reskill or upskill, there’s never been a better opportunity than this September.