Created for students with learning difficulties and disabilities , or who need support with managing emotions and behaviour, this work-focused course involves students gaining an introduction to the working world backed by valuable experience. Students will be supported by expert job coaches, and encouraged to progress. As you work through our programme and work placements, you will develop the skills that can be applied to any role within the working world. You will have the opportunity to gain highly sought-after work experience while also keeping a portfolio of your work and achievements, this is to support you with the end goal of gaining paid employment.
Who is this course for?
Benefits / Skills
- Development of your confidence in an organisational setting.
- Work-based skills that are relevant to any role.
- The opportunity to work for recognised brands such as Leeds City Council, Entertainer Toy Shop, Leeds Cleansing Department and Leeds City College Estates. and National Express through a supported internship.
- Access to an expert team of job coaches used to working with people at all levels.
- Personalised support based on your individual needs.
- Encouragement and support with progression.
Children & Young People’s Workforce Apprenticeship Level 2
This programme is suitable for students looking to join or already working within the children and young people’s workforce....More info
Improving Operational Performance Apprenticeship Level 2
This programme is for anyone wanting to start a career as a fabricator or welder and learn the basic skills required in the industry. ...More info
Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship Level 6
This programme allows students to work in science. A laboratory scientist applies specialist knowledge and broad scientific understanding to carry out...More info
Register Your Interest in Supported Internships
Course Fee (16-18)
You can contact our Foundation Studies team by calling us on 0113 284 6682 or 0113 284 6675.