What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers, which lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Apprentices are employed from the word go and receive a wage and support from a company that is committed to their development. Our training programmes can be delivered both in the workplace and at college.
Leeds City College apprentices can expect:
- Excellent training at one of the best vocational colleges
- A wage and supportive employer
- Real experience and understanding of the industry they are working in
- The opportunity to go on to university recognised industry-standard qualifications
- Progression opportunities
- Benefit from better wages long-term