TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
This course has been created to provide an autism qualification, ideal for
those who wish to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of autism.
Developed to support a progression into employment in the health and social care
or education sector.
The condition affects people of all ages and while it is incurable, the right
support at the right time can make an enormous difference to people’s lives.
Whether you are looking to progress your career; have an autistic family member,
friend or colleague; or would just like to increase yours or your staffs’
knowledge and help raise awareness, this qualification is
Units / Modules
- Autism in context
- Positive behavioural support for autistic individuals
- Understand support and management of transitions for autistic individuals
- Therapeutic interventions and support available for autistic individuals and co-occurring conditions
- Communication and social interaction with autistic individuals
- Safeguarding and resilience in autism
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
Fully-Funded Digital Learning....More info
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
Fully-Funded Digital Learning...More info
HABC Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become emergency first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for ...More info