TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
In 2015, only half of the people who expressed their home as their preferred
place to die actually died in their own home. In the same year, hospices were
ranked the highest in terms of the quality of care provided during the difficult
end of life period. Care homes were ranked a close second, followed by
individuals’ homes in third, and finally hospitals in last place. This period in
a person’s life is, without a doubt, the most sensitive and difficult to deal
with due to the emotional and physical strain it places on the individual and
their family, as well as any carers or staff members who work with the
Our End of Life Level 3 course will provide extensive knowledge and
understanding of end of life care. Explore themes and common core principles for
end of life care and the range of possible approaches to this care. This
qualification will provide information on how to support a person’s familial,
spiritual, social and emotional needs and will prepare for confronting issues of
death and bereavement within a role.
Units / Modules
- Understanding end of life care
- Communication during end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Fully-Funded Digital Learning....More info