TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
Develop a comprehensive understanding of issues related to different types of
learning disabilities and how these affect individuals in their daily lives
through this certificate in principles of working with individuals with learning
Whether you are an individual looking to upskill or an employer wanting to
train your staff, this course will enable you to develop a range of skills to
help with the support of individuals with learning disabilities. Topics include
the principles of safeguarding, awareness of autistic conditions and how best to
support individuals with learning disabilities in accessing
Units / Modules
- Understand the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Introduction to personalisation in social care
- Principles of positive risk-taking for individuals with disabilities
- Introductory awareness of autistic spectrum conditions
- Principles of supporting individuals with a learning disability to access healthcare
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Distressed Behaviour in Children
Trying the patience of parents is part of a child’s healthy and normal development, it’s a child’s way of practicing their independence. As diff...More info
Skillsfirst Level 2 Certificate in LGBT Inclusion in The Workplace
Inclusivity in the workplace is important for any industry, and LGBTQ+ inclusion is a priority for many organisations. Social attitudes and legal righ...More info
Innovate Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Menopause in the Workplace
The menopause is having a huge impact on women in the working world - and it's something that half of the population will go through at some point...More info