TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
UK employers, particularly in the health and social care sector, are
increasingly interested in their staff having a sound understanding of a range
of mental health problems.
The demand for mental health skills and resources has been steadily growing
throughout the last decade, but since COVID19 that demand has increased.
Employees and employers have found the importance of mental health awareness at
the forefront of their agendas.
This qualification aims to raise your awareness of mental health and a range
of mental health problems. This mental health course allows you to gain an
understanding of prevalent mental health problems and how to work with or
interact with individuals with them.
Units / Modules
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding postnatal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English