TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
Our Understanding Autism level 2 course will give an understanding of autism and the principles of supporting autistic individuals. Study the person-centred approach and the influence that positive communication methods can have and will gain an understanding of how autistic individuals can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
Units / Modules
- Introduction to autism
- Using a person-centred approach to support autistic individuals
- Communication and social interaction in autistic individuals
- Sensory processing, perception and cognition in autistic individuals
- Supporting positive behaviour in autistic individuals
- Supporting autistic individuals to live healthy and fulfilled lives
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Distressed Behaviour in Children
Trying the patience of parents is part of a child’s healthy and normal development, it’s a child’s way of practicing their independence. As diff...More info
Skillsfirst Level 2 Certificate in LGBT Inclusion in The Workplace
Inclusivity in the workplace is important for any industry, and LGBTQ+ inclusion is a priority for many organisations. Social attitudes and legal righ...More info
Innovate Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Menopause in the Workplace
The menopause is having a huge impact on women in the working world - and it's something that half of the population will go through at some point...More info