TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
This care planning training course aims to improve your understanding of your
role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their
care and support. It will also enhance your knowledge of nutrition and health in
health and social care settings, as well as how to support an individual to
maintain their personal hygiene.
Nursing continues to sit in the top ten most in-demand hard skills in the UK,
reflecting the ongoing need for national training in this specialised area.
Before the Covid-19 pandemic, there was a nursing shortage of around 50,000
nurses and the pressure of the last year continues to be felt throughout the
Nursing profession. This course meets care certificate standards and can help
you to progress on to other nursing courses.
Units / Modules
- Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
- Care planning for the care worker
- Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Understanding continence care
- Principles of supporting sleep
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English