TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
Our level 2 safeguarding adults course develops an understanding of the importance of dignity and safeguarding in adult health and social care roles. Whether you are an individual looking to develop skills in safeguarding adults or an employer looking to upskill their staff, this course will provide the training provisions you need.
Units / Modules
- Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English