TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
Units / Modules
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance in context
- Skills for advice providers
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
The aim of this qualification is to increase knowledge and awareness of Prevent and safeguarding, including online safety. You will be equipped with a...More info
Dyslexia Awareness Online Qualification | Level 2
If you work with children or young people or simply have an interest in/want to learn more about dyslexia, this awareness course is perfect for you. R...More info
Supporting Teaching and Learning (Teaching Assistant) Cache Certificate Level 2
Do you dream of becoming a qualified teaching assistant, working with children or young people? If so, this programme will help you launch your career...More info