Principles of Team Leading TQUK Level 2
Whether you strive to head up a future team or want to get promoted in an existing job, this flexible course offers valuable tips, tools and knowledge in leadership and management.
Take up the reins of leadership with this specialist qualification. You will discover how to deliver customer service and resolve problems at a senior level, and will learn key aspects of management – including managing performance, equality and diversity, and conflict in the workplace. Ideal for anyone interested in a leadership role, you will also study legislation surrounding health and safety, and employee information. Best of all, flexible studying allows you to fit this course around work and other commitments.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- How to Deliver Customer Service and Resolve Problems
- Principles of Managing Performance and Conflict in the Workplace
- Principles of Developing Relationships with Colleagues
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Handling Information and Mail
Benefits / Skills
- Strong knowledge of team leadership
- A detailed understanding of customer service and conflict resolution
- Employee and workplace legislation
- Gain knowledge in health and safety
- Become equipped with the tools and knowledge needed for entry-level and senior management roles
- Become familiar with different leadership scenarios and strategiesImprove your communication, organisational and team-working skills
Career ProgressionProgression may include Level 3 courses, an apprenticeship or relevant employment
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment
In any workplace, there can be no room for violence and harassment. Sadly, reports show that more than 1 in 3 people leave their job because of bullyi...More info
Introduction to Business – Developing Business knowledge and skills Level 3
Provides adult (19+) learners who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills to support career progress. The programme will support learner...More info
Principles of Team Leading TQUK Certificate Level 2
This qualification is ideal for any adult aged 19+ who is interested in becoming a team leader. You will gain the knowledge required to successful...More info
36 weeks (part-time), 5 hours per week
This course is Part time and one day per week
This course could lead to promotion in the workplace.