City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Dog Walking and Pet SittingEnquire now
You will gain the practical skills and knowledge that are important for working as a competent dog walker and pet sitter.
This course is 2 days long and delivered at Temple Newsam. The course
consists of 2 qualifications.
The dog walking qualification consists of the following content:
- Role and responsibilities of a professional dog walker
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Breeds and behaviour
- Walking and controlling a dog
- Problems, injuries and emergencies
The pet sitting qualification consists of the following content:
- Roles and responsibilities of a professional pet sitter
- Current legislation and codes of practice
- Potential problems and emergencies
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- 201 - Pet Sitting
- 202 - Dog Walking
Benefits / Skills
Career ProgressionLearners could consider further study within the School of Animal Care and Land Management
Course Fee (Adult)
This is course is an Ofqual regulated qualification
Delivered over two days at Temple Newsam
There will be the requirement to complete some work outside of lesson time