Sales Office Administrator Apprentice – INEVENT BRANDING LIMITED ( LS25 2AF )
- Creating and updating client accounts with accuracy onto internal systems
- Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent customer service and support
- Liaising with other departments and providing support where needed
- Managing agreed deadlines with clients and internal production deadlines, which is done on an internal system and regular communication with the client will be required or with external suppliers
- Uploading new jobs onto the project management system and use this to instruct others what the jobs need. This will also require checking that the requirements have been met
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and how our products offer value to the clients- also focus on overcoming their core challenges
- Where time is allowed, we also like to ensure we are tidying up our systems, which will involve supporting management with reviewing sell prices, look at new suppliers etc.
- The use of Xero will be used to submit quotes to clients and PO’s raised for buying purposes (training will be given on this)
About the Employer
InEvent provides branding solutions to world class sporting events, including The London Marathon, World Triathlon, Commonwealth Games , World Cycling Championships, Netball, Swimming and World Pentathlon to name but a few. We have had the pleasure to work on events alongside world class athletes as well as exciting events such as the Gumball Rally, Goodwood Festival of Speed and the UEFA football championships.
Things to Consider
There might be requests for you to attend events that are in the UK, so there might be times where you might have to swap a working day during the week to attend an event on a weekend. This will give you exposure and business insight
Training to be Delivered
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the workplace doing on the job training. The role overview of a Business Administrator Apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with external clients.
Duration & start date:
This is a full-time 18-month apprenticeship (15 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college (Leeds City College Printworks campus) and 3 months for the end point assessment Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
Level 3 (A level)
INEVENT BRANDING LIMITED
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm.
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent GCSE or equivalent English (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills