Sales and logistics Co-ordinator apprentice – BISON ASSIST LIMITED (WF10 2FY)
- Liaising with customers over the phone
- Telephoning potential new customers outlining our company’s services to a view of gaining new customers
- Dealing with logistics i.e. adding appointments to the calendar
- Inputting customers’ details on to CRM
- Creating quotations
- Gathering customers feedback via telephone
- Providing administrative support for risk assessors and support team
- General office duties
- Any other tasks to commensurate role
About the Employer
Bison Assist provide risk assessments for health and safety, legionella, fire, and disability access and online awareness courses to customers across a range of sectors throughout the UK
Training to be Delivered
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualification
This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the workplace doing on the job training. The role overview of a Sales and Logistics Co-Ordinator Apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with external clients.
Duration & start date:
This is a full-time 18-month apprenticeship (15 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college (Leeds City College Printworks campus) and 3 months for the end point assessment.
Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
BISON ASSIST LIMITED
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60 Starting at £5.50 per hour (would potentially increase for the right candidate)
What You Need
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working
- Potential full-time emplyoment or further education within the company for the right candidate