Purchasing Clerk Apprentice – Rawlings Group (LS9 0RH)
- Run and use spreadsheets to look at run rates.
- Use spreadsheets and historical information to order stock.
- Deal with sales and suppliers.
- Analyse costs and usage against data run.
About the Employer
Rawlings Group are looking to recruit a Warehouse Office and Admin Apprentice. General admin duties including releasing pick lists, D notes, adjust stocks, create and process transfers, perform PI and stock adjustments, comply with health and safety regulations.
Things to Consider
You can review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates ● Monday to Friday ● On A63 Main Bus route ● Secure Park Available
Training to be Delivered
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 – Leeds City College.
- The successful candidate will also be enrolled on a DAF training plan.
- The training plan will include a variety of online and face-to-face courses aimed at improving product knowledge.
Business administrator Level 3
11 Pontefract Lane
9am To 5pm with lunch breaks.
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
- Full time roles possible for right candidates.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.