Office Administrator Apprentice – SPENCER PROPERTIES (UK) LTD (LS6 2AS)
- To Assist in all aspects of office tasks
- Operating the customer and property database
- Answering customer communications via all forms of communication EG Phone, email
- Updating regulation certificates on the database
- Assisting with the marketing department, taking photos, dressing properties for photoshoots
- Day to day general office tasks
About the Employer
Spencer Properties is proud to be a leading Private landlord and a successful family business that has been established for over 60 years. Our residential lettings team are with you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth process and helpful communication at every stage. Our advice is always honest and clear. Through each negotiation, we share our expertise and resources with all parties, answering questions and liaising with you from start to finish. The expertise of our people, together with extensive knowledge of all our properties allow us to offer a unique service to each individual and assist with every step of the rental process. Our operational structure allows us to continue developing our portfolio of properties which caters to students, professionals and families varying from mansion houses to cosy flats. We can deliver exceptional service supported by our core strengths: our committed and expert teams.
Training to be Delivered
During your apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme and receive:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship qualification.
This programme will allow the apprentice to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the work place doing on the job training. The broad purpose of the occupation is to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
Level 2 (GCSE)
SPENCER PROPERTIES (UK) LTD
18 Headingley Lane
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40
£10,982.40 Wage can be increased during duration of apprenticeship and will be reviewed in the first 3 months of employment
What You Need
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (Grade 9-4/A*-C)) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Permanent position with the the business, Possibly moving onto level 3 or develop the skills to become a lettings negotiator