Housing Repairs Administrator Apprentice – Yorkshire Housing LS10 1FB
- By joining our brilliant Business Support team you’ll provide a proactive administrative service supporting Yorkshire Housing in ensuring our customers receive a timely response to repairs and ensuring we have the right support in place to get it fixed, first time!What will I be doing?
- Arranging and scheduling property repairs
- Inputting accurate data relating to repairs onto the inhouse system including: raising a repair, updates to variations to completed repairs and raising further work requests
- You’ll produce reports and prepare invoices and record payments and expenditure
- Supporting the team in carrying out diary management – Updating calendars and systems with all team training, meetings, sickness and holidays
- Liaising with planners, operatives and their team leaders to ensure they are achieving their daily work schedules.
- Communicating with our customers, via text, letter, email and phone, and making sure that the customer is kept informed at all times
- Contribute to the review and continuing improvement of team working practices, processes and systems
One thing we can promise you about working in our Business Support team, is that no day will be the same.
About the Employer
At Yorkshire Housing, we own and manage over 20,000 homes across the Yorkshire region. Providing our customers’ with a place they’re proud to call home is at the core of what we do. But our service doesn’t stop when the keys are in the door. As we continue to develop new homes and our customer base expands, it’s more important than ever that we have the right support to protect our most vulnerable customers, and that is where you could come in!
Things to Consider
Salary could be up to £17,290. At YH, you can claim back for prescriptions, eye tests, make the most of a variety of retail discounts and take advantage of our pension scheme where we’ll match your contributions up to 9%, just to name a few.
This is an Agile Homeworking role= working where work, works for you. This could be in one of our workspaces with the team, on site, or in the comfort of your own home! You will be provided with all the required equipment so you can work from home. Most face to face meetings will take place at our Headquarters in the centre of Leeds, LS10 1FB.
Training to be Delivered
At Yorkshire Housing, we’re big on growing our own. We’ll give you the tools to be your best self, you’ll gain valuable on-the-job experience in a dynamic team. We’ll invest in you, our expert team will be on hand to support you through growing your technical and personal skills, all while working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
2 Central Pl
Monday- Friday 7hrs a day (start and finish times TBC)
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade Level 4 (C) or above) Essential
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Can manage own workload
- A passion to learn and apply
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- ask and challenge
- Excellent literacy & numeracy
- Adaptable and flexible
Once your fully qualified we’d work with you to secure you an opportunity with us at Yorkshire Housing as we know good talent when we see it!