Customer Service Apprentice Level 2 – STRIDE COURIER SERVICES LTD (LS7 4PH)
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with queries
- Ensuring office area is kept clean and tidy
- Using relevant IT equipment to take bookings, provide details of progress on jobs and confirm completions of jobs
- Marketing Admin duties – including social media and review collection
- Communicating effectively with the Transport Manager, office staff and other relevant Stride employees to ensure bookings are completed
- With support, complying with all legal and regulatory requirements, including Health and Safety compliance
- Liaising with customers and drivers to ensure safe and efficient services are provided
- To raise any matters of concern with Stride Management
- To perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business
Licences, registrations and qualifications:
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the role and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
This will be a varied role involving a range of skills and requiring excellent attention to detail. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest standard of customer service possible and this is an opportunity for an apprentice to learn the knowledge and skills needed to provide this
About the Employer
At Stride Couriers we offer Same Day Courier services. See Stride Couriers We work with a wide range of businesses and individuals and delivery anything from small items to large goods. We are based in Leeds but across the UK.
Things to Consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
During your Apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This programme allows students to develop their skills. The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of an organisation.
This is a full-time 15 month Apprenticeship. Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. They will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard, outlined below. We will manager the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Units of Study:
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Quality assurance
- Planning and organisation
- Project Management
- Managing Performance
- Regulations and laws
- IT and presentations
- Record and document production
The qualification gained will be the Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship.
STRIDE COURIER SERVICES LTD
15 HAWTHORN ROAD
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Team working
We expect there to be a full-time role available on completion of training for the right candidate with further progression opportunities as the business grows.