Customer Service Apprentice Level 2 – A W HAINSWORTH AND SONS LTD (EMPLOYEES) (LS28 6DW)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing of orders received via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders received and invoices raised.
- Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer questions.
- Liaise with the logistic department and operations team planner, to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Understand and communicate position of sales performance against budget.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Creating new accounts on the ERP and taking and processing payments.
About the Employer
Textiles Manufacturing Business
Things to Consider
You can review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
During your Apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
This programme allows students to develop their skills. The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of an organisation.
This is a full-time 15 month Apprenticeship. Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. They will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Units of Study:
· Decision making
· Interpersonal skills
· Quality assurance
· Planning and organisation
· Project Management
· Managing Performance
· Regulations and laws
· IT and presentations
· Record and document production
Spring Valley Mills
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Previous sales experience
- Good English and Maths
- Able to work under pressure
- Good attitude and work ethic
Permanent position in the sales and customer service department after apprenticeship.