Customer Service Apprentice – BLUEBERRY MARKETING SOLUTIONS LTD (LS1 5QS)
- Execute and help to plan telephone campaigns to support business generation for clients
- Work across specific sector-based campaigns to boost business and industry knowledge
- Record learnings regularly for discussion at agreed intervals and participate in the Blueberry Academy Progression Pathway to broaden learnings personally and professionally
- Work alongside campaign team to understand and execute as many elements of campaign planning and delivery as possible
About the Employer
We are a business development and relationship marketing specialist based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, working with both public and private sector organisations. Although originally beginning primarily as a telemarketing agency, we’ve since experienced growth, innovation, exciting partnerships, new experiences, and fresh challenges and now offer a multitude of direct marketing and strategic business development services for our clients. Our passion for people, focuses on improving skills, not just in Blueberry, but within the local area. We have always been keen on inspiring our staff for the fast-changing world of work by creating career opportunities, engaging in apprenticeships, industry placements, work experience placements, part- and full-time work. By giving our team exposure and experience both professionally and personally, this benefits the individuals involved and the organisations that we work with, staying true to our core services which are ultimately underpinned by people, processes and data.
Training to be Delivered
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the workplace doing on the job training. The role overview of a customer service apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with external clients.
Duration & start date:
This is a full-time 15-month apprenticeship (12 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college and 3 months for the end point assessment). Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion
Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
BLUEBERRY MARKETING SOLUTIONS LTD
12 SOUTH PARADE
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm
£16,000.00 Wage starts at £16,000 and can progress up to £19,000. A bonus scheme is in place.
What You Need
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) (Grade 4) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) (Grade 4) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills, Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working