Client Services Administrator Apprentice – SANO PHYSIOTHERAPY LIMITED (LS28 6BN)
The role will involve:
- Managing shared inboxes with a team of colleagues and
- taking responsibility for resolving queries Accepting inbound calls from customers and patients
- Making outgoing calls to customers and patients to book
- Physio appointments.
- Creating new client files, quality assuring reports
- Ensuring that all contacts are dealt with positively and promptly,
- Ensuring that information is processed and communicated and that, where required, calls are properly followed up and fully resolved.
- Guaranteeing that suppliers are given accurate information and communicating with the company’s physiotherapists to ensure the highest possible standard of service.
- Inputting patient details accurately into our practice management software
- Other administrative/customer service duties as and when required under the direction of the Operations and Administrative Managers
About the Employer
Sano Physiotherapy Ltd offers a professional physiotherapy service, sports massage and sports injury rehabilitation throughout clinics in the Midlands, Yorkshire, the North East and Teesside. All treatment is provided by experienced Chartered Physiotherapists who are registered with the ‘Health and Care Professions Council’, the body responsible for many other recognised professions such as Nurses, Biomedical Scientists and Paramedics. We provide specialist ‘hands on’ treatments for all muscular and skeletal conditions, including neck pain, back pain, cervicogenic headaches and whiplash associated disorders. We have specialists throughout our team who can treat knee and shoulder pain, sports related and running injuries and repetitive strain disorders along with post-operative rehabilitation following all kinds of orthopaedic surgery. We also offer professional sports massage and acupuncture treatments at all our clinics.
Things to Consider
You can review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The successful candidate will be required to complete a standard DBS check.
Training to be Delivered
Apprenticeship Qualification: Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Mode of delivery: Delivered in the work place with weekly day release at Leeds City College Printworks Campus, Leeds.
- You will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job.
- An assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
- Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
SANO PHYSIOTHERAPY LIMITED
Sano Physiotherapy, Floor one
Kingswood House, Richardshaw Lane
Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30, 10:00-18:30
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- can-do approach
- Exercise discretion
There is scope once the apprentice has completed the apprenticeship to continue with employment and depending on role and responsibilities, progress onto a higher level apprenticeship.