Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 – ALTO CONSTRUCT LTD (LS27 0RY)
- Answering incoming telephone calls. Dealing with any enquiries and providing information to callers, taking messages or directing their call to the appropriate person/department
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Dealing with daily post and incoming emails
- Providing administrative support for all business functions and companies within the group
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining and replenishing stationery stock levels
- Scanning and filing documents
- Managing the filing and archiving of project documentation
- Collating files for new projects
- Receiving and processing delivery tickets and timesheets (data entry)
- Posting invoices on Sage Construct
- Checking supplier statements
- Processing supplier invoices ready for payment
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any invoice queries
- To source images and help create content for our social media channels
- To assist with the maintenance of content on the company website
- Process CIS new starter information, ensuring appropriate pre-start checks have been undertaken and documentation received. E.g. Statutory right to work checks and training documents
About the Employer
Alto Construct is a privately-owned, independent Civil engineering and groundworks contractor. We undertake a diverse range of civil engineering projects on a nationwide basis, with our Head Office based in Morley, Leeds. Our clients tell us that it’s our people that set us apart, and we are proud to say that we have some of the very best in the industry. Our people are passionate about what they do and absolutely committed to delivering the highest standards and achieving excellence.
Things to Consider
You can review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Our Head Office team are very friendly and approachable. We have a lovely office environment and the people in our team make it an enjoyable place to work.
Excellent staff retention.
Lots of training & development opportunities.
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
On site parking.
Training to be Delivered
During your apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the work place doing on the job training. The role overview of a Business Administrator Apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Duration & start date
- This is a full-time 18 month apprenticeship (15 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college and 3 months for the end point assessment). Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Ground Floor, Unit 12 Cliffe Park
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
£15-£22k / yearly, dependent on skills and experience
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or equivalent) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Team working
- Experience of Microsoft Office,
- Keen to develop themselves
We are a growing business, with the opportunity to secure a full-time role on successful completion of the apprenticeship and pursue a long-term career with us