Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 – FRESH MANGO TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LTD (LS11 8LQ)
- Ensuring repeat orders / renewals of software, licenses, hosting, email, anti-virus are purchased and deployed in accordance with the appropriate renewal dates.
- Managing sales orders, goods inward and goods outward.
- Keeping customers fully informed on orders and technicians on-site.
- Sales and marketing administrative work.
- Bookkeeping (QBO).
- Credit Control – ensuring customers are paying in a timely manner.
- Purchasing – placing purchase orders and expediting deliveries.
- Maintaining office supplies, consumables, stock, cleanliness, tidiness. Ensure cleaner comes weekly.
- Managing all walk-ins professionally – suppliers, customers etc.
- Ensure all telephone calls and emails are answered promptly; informing relevant staff of requirements (e.g. support requests) soonest.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Updating the company CRM system with any support requests or Prospects from customers that you field and allocating to staff accordingly.
- Other office management activities as required in a busy office environment.
About the Employer
Fresh Mango Technologies provide Leeds IT Support to companies and businesses throughout the region. Our customers repeatedly tell us how much they value the importance of having a local IT provider. Well, we’re a Yorkshire company and proud of it!
Things to Consider
You can review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
The Apprenticeship Training will follow a work-based learning model in which you will be based four days a week in the workplace and the one day at our Printworks Campus (Monday)
You will have monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor, who will guide and support you through your apprenticeship, off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment.
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
FRESH MANGO TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LTD
Unit 3, Manor Court
Manor Mill Lane
0830-1730 Mon-Fri, 1 hour for lunch
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent (anything , other from Business Admin) (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Excellent Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Familiarity with accounting
- Familiarity with CRM systems
Permanent role, progression within sales or finance functions