Beauty Therapist apprentice Level 3 – Skin & Tonic Beauty Salon (WF17 5DQ)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Performing, assisting, and observing treatments. Carrying out consultations and giving advice to clients. Processing client payments and rebooking appointments. Answering the telephone and dealing with enquirers over the phone or through social media and emails.
- Help with setting up treatment rooms for the day ahead. Ensuring all work areas are fully stocked for treatments. Keeping the salon clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with the closing of the salon – cashing up, sanitising and cleaning of work areas and all messages have been dealt with.
- Be able to all preform all level 2 beauty treatments
About the Employer
The owner Alison Robinson has been established in business for over twenty years. In that time she has gained a loyal client base who have enjoyed the services of the salon. With her expertise and knowledge she has been able to enhance the skills of her highly qualified therapists and develop new talent. The discerning client can be reassured of the high quality of the treatments and customer care. This busy salon treats clients from all over the West Yorkshire region.
Things to Consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
The training provider will be Leeds City College – Printworks campus
In the apprenticeship you will be trained in:
- Perform advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments, singularly or as a course of treatment
- To meet the objectives of bespoke treatment plans
- To improve facial skin condition
Improve and maintain facial contour and muscle condition and increase lymphatic drainage whilst using the correct products, tools and equipment to apply the following therapy techniques/current types: galvanic, micro-current, microdermabrasion, low intensity LED light, skin warming devices, high/radio frequency, lymphatic drainage equipment.
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Skin & Tonic Beauty Salon
129 Commercial street
3-4 in salon; days and shifts to be confirmed.
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4 or equivalent to A-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or equivalent to A-C) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Beauty Therapy (Grade Level 2) Essential
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
- Time keeping
Could lead to a permanent job