Apprentice Trainee Sales – Origin Architectural Limited (LS11 5JP)
The role includes the following:
- Arranging deliveries to customers and in particular, glass deliveries.
- Liaising between the warehouse and the sales team
- Allocating online enquiries that are received to sales people.
- Checking stock in the warehouse
- Answering incoming calls and giving messages to sales people
- Assisting in improving the content of the website, including product images, descriptions and pricing.
- In time, the role would progress to a full time sales role.
About the Employer
Origin Architectural is a fast growing business selling glass balustrade from our offices in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is reliable, ambitious and enthusiastic. We are committed to training the right candidate that wants to grow their career with us. We are a friendly and loyal business.
Things to Consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
Training to be delivered by Leeds City College
Units of study
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Origin Architectural Limited
7 Glover Way
Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch
What You Need
A – levels
Basic IT skills.
Excellent future prospects for this fast growing business.