Apprentice Product and Marketing Assistant- RING AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED (LS12 6NA)
- The candidate will be involved in:
- Supporting product photography and video shoots, making sure product and equipment are collated.
- Sorting and filing product images and videos and adding them to the Pimberly product database.
- Sending product samples to customers and journalists for PR and testimonials.
- Updating the company web site with new product pages and removing old product.
- Support with the setup of events and shows.
- Monitoring of key product reviews from customer sites.
- Supporting the product managers with the setup of new product forms, creating the new part numbers for both Ring and OSRAM brands.
- Supporting the product managers with building product presentations, cataloguing and specification sheets.
- Running sales management reports from the system for product managers to use.
- Progressing packaging artwork sign off on behalf of product managers.
About the Employer
Ring is the brande leading business in the UK and Irish market for the supply and distribution of automotive lighting, car accessories and workshop solutions products. Ring is an OSRAM business and is the global centre of excellence for developing car care products for OSRAM, Sylvania and Ring brands.
Ring Automotive is the brand leading business in the UK for car components and car accessories. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and ready to start their career in this new, exciting role supporting the New Product development and Marketing teams. They will be introduced to the process of developing new product and the creative thinking behind marketing campaign launches. As a business, Ring is owned by the global lighting company OSRAM, so the successful candidate will also work to support our international colleagues in different countries. No automotive knowledge of experience needed – just a willingness to learn. Across both departments the candidate will be exposed to a wide range of business functions and gain a broad understanding on the commercial realities needed to make a business successful.
Things to Consider
Driving licence, UK travel on occasion
Apprentice National Minimum wage check: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
Training to be Provided Training to be delivered by Leeds City College Units of study Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Volvox House Gelderd Road
What You Need
GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) or above in English and Maths desirable.
- Computer literate (ideally Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good communicator
- Personal qualities
- A can-do and positive attitude
- A keen learned and ability to use initiative
Opportunities to move into more senior roles within the product or marketing team or into the wider business.