Apprentice Mechanic – NL Commercials Management Ltd (LS11 0EN)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to come on board as an apprentice vehicle technician, working on vehicles ranging from cars up to light commercial vans.
- Use of diagnostic equipment to identify vehicle faults
- Testing of parts and systems to ensure correct working
- Following checklists to ensure all critical parts of vehicles are examined
- Carrying out bumper to bumper overview, service, and inspection.
- Maintenance of electronic systems including on board entertainment systems
- Undertaking/ learning to repair and maintenance of vehicle parts including clutches, gearboxes, tyres, brakes and suspension, including timing belt replacement.
- Completion of legible and accurate paperwork for the customers and depot records.
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work environment.
- Attending college on day release once a week.
About the Employer
NL Commercials is a vehicle hire company running a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, ranging in size from small cars right up to Tractor Units. We have four depots across the North of England based in Leeds, Batley, St Helens & Darlington.
Things to Consider
National Apprentice Minimum Wage: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
NL Commercials Management Ltd
16B Brown Ave
Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm Saturday 8:30 to 1pm
What You Need
GCSE Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
- Organised and tidy
- Good communicator