Apprentice Hospitality Team Member Level 2 – Cha Lounge Limited (LS10 1JF)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Have a socially responsible attitude and can work with our ethos of zero waste and ethically sourcing products
• Have the personality to develop personal customer relationships and drive sales
• Be able to work effectively with team members
• Be resilient and reflective
• Be trained to be able to work alone in quiet times and be able to open and close the business.
• Show initiative and a positive, can do attitude.
• Be making barista coffee, speciality teas, cleaning, clearing tables, chatting with customers, washing up, cash handling and processing payments correctly using our POS system.
About the Employer
A unique opportunity. Our mission is simple: We serve a distinctive variety of loose leaf teas and ethical, carefully sourced cuisine in a relaxing environment that folk want to return to again and again. All this while operating on our ‘too valuable to waste principle .’ A fantastic, rare opportunity to contribute your ideas with an exciting organisation with a passion for working towards social injustice and reducing waste. We endeavour to deliver our ethos, which is to provide a relaxing space that delivers high quality loose leaf teas and serve wholesome fresh breakfasts/ brunches, lunches, afternoon teas & curry evenings.
Things to Consider
§ Company events
§ Discounted or free food
§ Employee discount
§ Sick pay
§ Store discount
Training to be Delivered
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Cha Lounge Limited
24-26 DOCK STREET
Wednesday to Sunday Shifts TBC
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent Hospitality Team Member (Grade Level 2) Essential
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
On completion of the apprenticeship there is the option of a full time position with Cha Lounge.