Accounts Assistant Apprentice – LUSCOMBE MOTORS LTD (LS10 1QR)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Opening / Closing and maintaining customer service payment plans
- Processing monies received from general sales ledger customer
- Chasing Overdue Debtors
- Processing, Reconciliation and Administration Task
- Filing duties as and when required
- Any other ad hoc duties when require
About the Employer
At Luscombe’s Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment. We are a small, privately owned and run business, meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
Things to Consider
- Salary review after 6 & 12 months.
- After 6 months employment the successful candidate will qualify for the quarterly company profit bonus.
- After 12 months, private medical care is offered.
- Christmas party & other social events
- Corporate workwear provided
- Offsite road parking available
- Autoenrollment pension for qualifying ages
Training to be Delivered
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Mandatory L2 AAT Qualification is embedded at no additional cost
- Duration of the apprenticeship is typically 13 months plus 3 months EPA Please note: Additional months are added on if the apprentice needs to complete FS L2 Maths + 3 months and FS L2 English + 3 months. When the apprentice completes the learner skills scan, we will use this information to make the necessary funding adjustments and reduce the time on programme, if necessary, of course
- Curriculum sessions are weekly and are remote – these are via google meet. All resources and class materials are on google classroom
- Apprenticeship assessor sessions are every 4 weeks (TLAPs are set – teaching, learning and assessment plans), with reviews being every 8 weeks (Mandatory attendance from the manager to ensure a joined-up approach). All of the apprenticeship evidence is logged and evidenced on the e-portfolio system – ‘onefile’
- 6 hours off the job – must be logged every single week to meet ESFA funding rule requirements
- Mock EPA sessions will commence once all of the requirements for gateway have been met
Luscombe Motors Ltd
Monday - Friday, flexible with start and finish time
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 9-5 A*-C or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 9-5 A*-C or equivalent) Essential
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills,
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills,
- Team working
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- familiar with email
- good telephone manner
Accounts Assistant role progressing to Senior Accounts Assistant