Quiet Open Event
Leeds City College
Park Lane Campus
Tuesday 14th March 3pm – 6pm Park Lane Campus
Discover what’s in store at our quiet open event
This open event offers a quieter environment making it suitable for visitors with special educational needs and disabilities. You will be able to have detailed conversations about the type of support available as a student studying at Leeds City College.
Explore your options at our upcoming open event Tuesday 14th March 3pm – 6pm. Book an arrival time slot of 3pm, 4pm or 5pm.
Please arrive within the hour of your time slot however you may stay as long as you like. At our open events you can:
- Learn about our various courses from vocational courses and apprenticeships to T Levels
- Hear teachers share their passions for their chosen subjects
- See the campus where you will be studying
We look forward to seeing you there!
At Park Lane you will have the opportunity to speak to staff from a variety of areas including:
- Leeds Sixth Form College
- School of Applied Science
- School of Sport Science & Exercise
- SEND team (Special Educational Needs and Disability