Youth Work Diploma Level 3
The Youth Work Practice (England) Diploma has been developed with industry experts including the National Youth Agency and ETS England and Wales. This qualification embraces the National Occupational Standards for Youth Work and is JNC recognised with endorsement by ETS England and Wales. It supports the skills, knowledge and practical experience required to become a competent youth support worker.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- The values, core principles and current policies relating to youth work
- Intervention strategies in youth work settings
- The principles, knowledge and skills needed for work-based practice
- Working with behaviour that challenges
- Reflective practice
- Work-based practice
- Plus choice of optional units
Career ProgressionEmployment in the youth service
Coaching and Mentoring Certificate Level 3
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to be able to appropriately coach and mentor other learners....More info
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
This course is for people working in or looking to work in assessment and internal quality assurance. It’s open to people carrying out assessments a...More info