Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties Certificate Level 2
This qualification is studied online and aims to develop learners’ understanding of different specific learning difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported.
The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area, including those working within healthcare, social care and education contexts.
The course is studied online, enabling you to benefit from flexible study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs. You will gain a valuable qualification which will enhance your CV and future career opportunities. You will be supported online by experienced tutors who will help to guide you through your learning programme. Full training will be given to enable you to access the learning experiences provided online.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study a range of different topics including:
- Understanding specific learning difficulties
- Understanding the effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understanding the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- How to support individuals with specific learning difficulties
- The context of specific learning difficulties
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Greater awareness of how to support individuals with specific learning difficulties
- A foundation for progression onto further study in special educational needs
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
Progression may include:
- Understanding Autism Level 2
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificates Level 2 and 3
- Children and Young People’s Workforce Diploma Level 2 and 3
Understanding Autism Certificate Level 2
This qualification aims to develop your understanding of autism and covers how to best support individuals with autism. You will study the person-...More info
An Introduction to Children and Young People’s Mental Health Beginners’ Course
Would you like to learn more about children and young people’s mental health? This introductory programme will help you develop a basic understandin...More info
Health and Social Care Level 1
This unaccredited part-time programme will introduce you to the care sector....More info
Flexible online learning
Understanding the principles of supporting individuals with autism
No experience required