TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
Explore the concept of behaviour that challenges, including why people behave the way they do and develop skills to manage challenging behaviour in an appropriate way. Learn the causes and impact of challenging behaviours, providing both an individual or an employer with skills to proactively manage challenges and support positive behaviour. Skills in this provide employment opportunities in Health and Social Care roles as well as providing suitable training for those working in Education.
Units / Modules
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English