TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
This qualification aims to prepare you for tackling the outbreak of infection
in hospitals and healthcare settings and how to control infections by aiding you
in understanding the many causes of infection and how it can be spread, as well
as how you can help control it.
Following the COVID19 outbreak, prevention and control measures through good
practice are more key than ever before. This course will look at infection
prevention and control in health and social care, the causes and spread of
infection and the infection control procedures in health care.
Units / Modules
- Principles of the causes and spread of infection in healthcare settings
- Principles of the importance of personal hygiene and health in the prevention and control of infection in healthcare settings
- Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management in healthcare settings
- Principles of infection prevention and control in a healthcare setting
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English