TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of the Mental Health Care Worker
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of mental
health and mental health issues, the principles of the mental health care
worker, approaches to care and management and the duty of care in adult health
and social care, and change and support in relation to mental health.
This qualification is aimed at anyone looking to develop their understanding
of mental health and the role of the mental health care worker. Throughout this
course, the skills and knowledge needed to understand approaches to care and
management in mental health, the duty of care, and the principles a mental
health care worker is required to have will all be covered.
Units / Modules
- Mental Health and Mental Health Issues
- Principles of the Mental Health Care Worker
- Approaches to Care and Management in Mental Health
- Understand Duty of Care in Adult Health and Social Care
- Understanding Change and Support in Relation to Mental Health
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English