TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Fully-Funded Digital Learning
Studying this course will provide an in-depth understanding of the key areas associated with giving effective IAG. Knowledge and skills learnt will include signposting, referrals, record keeping, confidentiality and communication/listening techniques.
Units / Modules
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance in context
- Skills for advice providers
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
In 2017, there were 412 arrests for terrorism-related offences. With issues of human rights, hate crime and democracy becoming ever more prevalent...More info
Supporting Teaching and Learning (Teaching Assistant) Cache Certificate Level 2
Do you dream of becoming a qualified teaching assistant, working with children or young people? If so, this programme will help you launch your career...More info