TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Allergy Awareness for those Working in Adult Social Care
Fully-Funded Digital Learning.
Develop knowledge of allergies and what to do in the event of an allergic
reaction with our Level 2 Allergy Awareness for Those Working in Adult Social
Care course. Perfect for both individuals working in an adult social care role
looking to upskill, and employers looking for allergy awareness training online
courses for their staff, this course covers everything you need.
This course has been designed to provide skills and knowledge in a range of
subjects related to allergies. These include the different types of allergens,
allergies and intolerances, food labelling and packaging, how to recognise
reactions, how to reduce risks, how to provide first aid, and
Units / Modules
- Allergens, allergies and intolerances
- Food labelling and packaging
- Allergy awareness for those working in adult health and social care
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace
- Aged 19+
- Level 1 English