The Prince’s Trust TEAM programme
Take your first steps into work or further study with The Prince’s Trust Team Programme, an invaluable short course for young adults (16-24) looking to develop their skills.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Students will work towards a Prince’s Trust Award or certificate and complete the following units:
- Planning for Personal Development
- Community Project
- Work Placement
- Career Planning
- Supporting Others in the Community
- Presentation Skills
Benefits / Skills
- Development of English and maths skills
- Learning through fun, skills-enhancing activities
- The opportunity to go on a residential trip
- On-the-job learning through work experience
- Undertake a group community project and develop teamwork skills
- An improved CV
- Support with career and study progression
Career ProgressionStudents on this course can progress into further study or work.
5 days a week for 12 weeks, part-time
Course Fee (16-18)
Students who completed the TEAM programme have progressed on to an apprenticeship.
Community projects completed by TEAM students have improved the local environment and included creating green spaces, tree planting and art projects.
A previous Leeds City College Prince’s Trust student won a regional Prince’s Trust Award and now represents the Trust as a Youth Ambassador, giving public talks to audiences of over 800 people.