Click Apply Now, and we will call you for an interview. We have courses at: This course will enable you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in a primary or secondary school or college.
Click Apply Now, and we will call you for an interview. We have courses at:
This course will enable you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in a primary or secondary school or college.
Please click Apply Now and we will talk you through the best Pathway for you, based on your skills and experience.
We offer many qualifications. On this pathway you might be interested in:
- First Steps to Teaching Assistant
- Level 1 Teaching Assistant
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant
- Level 2 Enhanced Teaching Assistant (Adults)
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Find out more info on Teaching Assistant and Childcare Courses
for September 2023 below
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study a range of different topics including:
- Understanding different types of schools and colleges
- The qualities and skills for working with children and young people
- The role of the teaching assistant
- Communicating effectively with children and young people
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- A foundation for progression onto further study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
Career ProgressionWe have a range of progression levels up to Level 3, qualifying you to volunteer or gain work in schools or colleges
Course Fee (16-18)
Online or face to face delivery
Excellent rogression into higher courses and jobs
Oftsed Grade 1 Outstanding for Adult courses