SKILLUP to Digital Marketing
The course highlight is for learners to plan a marketing campaign. They will be made aware of the marketing platforms and digital marketing tools.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Learners will develop knowledge and understanding of the core areas of digital marketing.
- Understand digital marketing approaches such as email marketing, social media marketing, pay per click, video, audio, infographics, public relations etc.
- Explore search engine optimization strategies such as PPC, display, email, social, affiliate, moile, customer reach and customer acquisition.
- Develop a digital marketing proposal
- Learn how to create a digital marketing campaign.
- Develop a focused marketing mindset
Principles of Team Leading TQUK Level 2
Whether you strive to head up a future team or want to get promoted in an existing job, this flexible course offers valuable tips, tools and knowledge...More info
Introduction to Business – Moving into work Level 2
Aimed at supporting adults into employment by preparing them for the application and interview processes. In addition, learners will explore the diffe...More info
Level 1 Award in an Introduction to Customer Service
Level 1 Award in an Introduction to Customer Service...More info
You will learn online in the comfort of your home
82% of companies actively use content marketing. 75% of marketers said that search engine optimisation was the most efficient content marketing tactic implemented by their team in 2020. This is up from 67% in 2019. (SEMRush, 2021)
"Great tutor, course, and now I know where I want to progress to" - James Taylor