SKILLUP to Digital Marketing
The course highlight is for learners to plan a marketing campaign. They will be made aware of the marketing platforms and digital marketing tools.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Learners will develop knowledge and understanding of the core areas of digital marketing.
- Understand digital marketing approaches such as email marketing, social media marketing, pay per click, video, audio, infographics, public relations etc.
- Explore search engine optimization strategies such as PPC, display, email, social, affiliate, moile, customer reach and customer acquisition.
- Develop a digital marketing proposal
- Learn how to create a digital marketing campaign.
- Develop a focused marketing mindset
Portfolio of evidence
Supported guided discussions.
Principles of Team Leading TQUK Level 2
Whether you strive to head up a future team or want to get promoted in an existing job, this flexible course offers valuable tips, tools and knowledge...More info
Introduction to Business – Moving into work Level 2
Aimed at supporting adults into employment by preparing them for the application and interview processes. In addition, learners will explore the diffe...More info
You will learn online in the comfort of your home
82% of companies actively use content marketing. 75% of marketers said that search engine optimisation was the most efficient content marketing tactic implemented by their team in 2020. This is up from 67% in 2019. (SEMRush, 2021)
"Great tutor, course, and now I know where I want to progress to" - James Taylor