Skills for Work and Life
Designed for students with an Education, Health and Care Plan (ECHP), the Skills for Work and Life course enables learners to work towards personal goals whilst preparing for work or a supported internship.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Each student will work towards a set of individual targets alongside maths and English qualifications. Your individual targets may include:
- Confidence when meeting new people
- Decision making and problem solving
- Following instructions
- Leadership skills
- Time-management skills
Benefits / Skills
- Develop maths and English skills
- Take part in a work placement
- Improve problem solving and team building abilities
- Increase your overall confidence
- Progression into a supported internship
- Receive support with career progression
Career ProgressionStudents on this course can progress into further study, a supported internship, or paid work.
Course Fee (16-18)
Students on this course will develop the skills that employers require
Students on this course will work as part of the staffing team while completing their placements
Students who successfully complete this course will progress into work.