NCFE Pathway – Level 1 Coaching and Mentoring – Deacon House
This course will enable you to develop an understanding of the knowledge, skills and experience required to start your first steps to working as a coach or mentor with children or adults
This qualification is designed to allow learners to understand the role of a mentor and be aware of the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study a range of different topics including:
- Gain insight into the role and practice of mentorship
- Be clear about mentor/mentee relationships
- Ensure they follow good practice
- Be aware of the specific skills and understanding they will require in order to mentor
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- A foundation for progression onto further study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Gain confidence in your English and maths skills
Career ProgressionProgression may include Level 3 Gateway Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring .
Course Fee (16-18)
Online or face to face delivery
Start your journey to becoming a coach or mentor
Suitable for beginners