NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This is a one-year NCFE vocational qualification which is equivalent to two GCSEs. The course consists of five mandatory and two optional units. The qualification is internally assessed through different methods including assignments, observations, professional discussions and case studies. All of the evidence collected will be brought together in a digital portfolio. The course is aimed for progression into suitable work or apprenticeships whilst allowing the opportunity to resit English and/or Maths.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Unit 01 Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 02 Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 03 Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 04 Understand employer organisations
- Unit 05 Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 06 Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 19 Store and retrieve information
- Unit 20 Administer Finance
- Unit 27 Health and Safety in a Business Environment
- Unit 31 Develop a Presentation
- Unit 32 Deliver a Presentation
- Unit 38 Spreadsheet Software
- Unit 52 Principles of Digital Marketing
Benefits / Skills
- Team working and independent learning
- An appreciation for appropriate behaviour and dress
- Appropriate interpersonal skills
- Communicating with professional colleagues/peers and/or hierarchical seniors
- Understanding how different roles and departments function within an organisation.
Career ProgressionProgression may include an apprenticeship, or relevant employment.
Level 1/2 Certificate in Business
This is a one-year BTEC course which is equivalent to two GCSEs. The course has two externally assessed units (exams) in finance and marketing. The re...More info
Business BTEC National Foundation Diploma Level 3
Become a business expert with this challenging programme. You will develop skills in areas such as marketing, events, and finance. By the end of the c...More info
Level 2 Technical Certificate in Business and Enterprise
This is a one-year BTEC Technical course which is equivalent to two GCSE’s. The course has one externally assessed unit (exam) in The Business Enter...More info
One year full-time
Course Fee (16-18)
You will learn in our purpose-built business space at our iconic Printworks Campus.
‘I got a qualification recognised by the industry and developed my skills in planning, time management, and communication.’ - Nish Ahmed, Business
There are 43,900 jobs in Business Administration within Leeds. (Nomisweb, 2020)