NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing
Over 4 million people in the UK live in social housing. It’s important that anyone working in this sector is equipped with the key skills to make a real difference to the lives of tenants and the communities they live in.
This fully online course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing will help you deliver great customer service when dealing with tenants and appreciate why it is important to correctly record and report any problems. You’ll learn how to manage challenging behaviour and difficult situations that could arise at work, and understand your role in safeguarding vulnerable community members.
Units / Modules
- Unit 1: Introduction to the social housing sector
- Unit 2: Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
- Unit 3: Understand mental and physically ill health
- Unit 4: Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
- Unit 5: Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace.