NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business.
When you're working in hospitality, it's important to make sure you give
customers a great first impression.
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business. When you're working in hospitality, it's important to make sure you give customers a great first impression.
This fully online course will help you brush up on essential skills for hospitality, including how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene. You will also learn about legislation and guidance you need to know when working in this sector, as well as the professional personal standards you will need to maintain.
Units / Modules
- Unit 1: Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Unit 2: Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Unit 3: Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Unit 4: Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Event Planning
This event planning course will introduce learners to the skills that are required to plan, organise and evaluate events by developing their skills an...More info