Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
This qualification is designed to introduce learners to the principles of climate change and environmental awareness.
This course focuses on environmental awareness and carbon footprint, as well as ways to reduce them in workplaces and individual lifestyles. Learners will develop a key core of knowledge that can be applied to a variety of sectors. They’ll also become familiar with the basics of environment and climate change, and learn about environmental protection and actions taken within the workplace to mitigate damaging industry impact.
This qualification is internally assessed through: Assignments Reports Presentations External quality-assured portfolio
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
There are three mandatory units on this course:
- Unit 1: Understand Climate Change, Sustainability and Environmental Protection
- Unit 2: Understand Industry and the Environment
- Unit 3: Understand Resource Efficiency and Waste Management
Benefits / Skills
- Gain an understanding of the nature of climate change and the role it plays in reducing carbon emissions
- Drive positive change both at work and home
- Prepare for future careers in engineering or science
- Leads onto Level 3 Environmental & Climate Change Access to HE Diploma
- Employment or progression within a variety of sectors - including energy, engineering and environmental science
- Sustainability and environmental manager
- Environmental manager
- Sustainability consultant
- Energy engineer
Technical Certificate in Business and Enterprise Level 2
This technical certificate gives you the equivalent of two GCSEs whilst strengthening your business knowledge. Learn how to engage with real businesse...More info
Level 2 Business and Enterprise
This course offers the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of business and enterprise whilst gaining practical experience of runnin...More info
Level 2 Customer Service
This course offers the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of Customer Service whilst gaining practical customer service skills thr...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
This qualification is designed to provide learners with an introduction to the principles of climate change and environmental awareness.
It ensures learners understand the nature of climate change and the role they can play in helping to reduce carbon emissions.
By achieving the qualification, learners will gain the knowledge and understanding to act as drivers of positive change within the workplace and at home.