NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
Adverse childhood experiences can have an impact on their development and mental health, which may continue into adulthood and affect their life chances.
This fully online adverse childhood experiences course will give you the skills needed to support children and young people affected by adverse experiences. You will gain insight into how to strengthen their resilience and empower them to overcome the challenges they face.
Units / Modules
- Unit 1: Exploring childhood and family structures
- Unit 2: Introduction to adverse childhood experiences
- Unit 3: Developing strategies to improve outcomes for children affected by adverse childhood experiences
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace